LOCATION & FOODMap, directions and food information for the Square Lake Festival
The Square Lake Festival is held just a short distance away from Square Lake County Park, boasting the finest beach in the metro area. It is NOT inside of Square Lake Park. The festival is near to (1/2 mile), but not inside the county park. The address of the festival is:
13359 Partridge Rd. No, Stillwater, MN 55082
From the Twin Cities (budget about one hour for travel):
- Take Hwy 36 east toward Stillwater.
- Turn left on Manning Trail.
- Proceed 6.9 miles on Manning Trail
- Turn right on Square Lake Trail. (Look for festival signs or signs for Square Lake County Park)
- Go 4.3 miles on Square Lake Trail
- Turn right on Partridge Rd.
- Go 1/2 a mile
- Festival is on your left at the top of the hill.
In 2015 we will have two food trucks instead of Icehouse Restaurant. One truck is The Salsa Spot, serving homemade Mexican cuisine. The other food truck is Kalescious, serving Asian & American Cuisine.
The Salsa Spot menu: Tamales, Barbacoa Tacos, Chicken Poblano Tacos, Poblano Tacos and Chips & Salsa. Visit The Salsa Spot on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/thesalsaspot